We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last several months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same - our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are done in a way that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of theses agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. When you arrive for your appointment you will be asked those same questions and your temperature will be taken.
- Family members/companions of patients are asked to wait in the car while they are receiving their dental treatment to avoid unnecessary gatherings in the reception area.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area, and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth, since theses items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling appointments.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Dr. Mace & Team
Welcome to Our Federal Way Dental PracticeYour smile is one of the first things people notice. If you want a beautiful healthy smile, visit the practice. Precision Dental Care strives to give you the highest quality, most comfortable dental care in a relaxing, state-of-the-art environment.
Your smile says a lot about you. It reveals your sense of humor, shows affection, radiates confidence and brightens your entire face. Fortunately, We can give you the beautiful, healthy smile you deserve with advanced restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Their expertise and skill can give you a smile that will not only reflect your confidence, it will reveal the very best things about you.
If you're like most families in our Federal Way neighborhoods, you want a highly qualified dental professional who will provide the individual attention and gentle care you deserve. You want a modern, state-of-the-art facility - yet it should have a warm, comfortable atmosphere. And you want a full range of dental services, from cleanings to cosmetic enhancements, for all family members, all in one place. You will find all that and more when you entrust your family's dental care to us.
NEW patients welcome! Insurance is filed for you, no-interest financing is available, and all major credit cards are welcome.
Thank you for visiting our website. Feel free to call or email us if you have any questions. We look forward to serving you and your family.